El Cid Resorts Mazatlán welcomes you! Situated just south of the Tropic of Cancer, Mazatlán enjoys temperate semi-tropical weather year-round. The average temperature is between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius (77 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). With an average of 300 sunny days per year, it’s always beach weather here.
Our alluring resorts offer a gentle introduction to a land of golden beaches, diverse sea life, fine dining and shopping, and rich culture and history. Escape to Mazatlán México for fantastic recreation, world–class fishing and diving, vibrant culture and a limitless array of activities and water sports.
Golf Club in Mazatlán
Mazatlán is also home to many golf courses and tennis courts. For an ideal México golf vacation, tee up to our premier 27-hole championship golf course just moments away from El Cid’s four resorts. At this world-class golf course (PGA-rated par 72), featuring our new Lee Trevino nine, you can learn from experienced golf professionals through small classes or personalized lessons. El Cid Golf & Country Club also hosts annual tournaments every March and November including the Canadian Tour and Mexican PGA. Amateur golfers from around the world travel here to compete for thousands of dollars in prizes, as well as carts, vacation packages, and more.
- September 16th- “El Grito” Mexican Independence Day, check with your resort concierge and /or information booth for details about events and activities taking place on site or locally around town.
- September 18th– Flag Tournament in commemoration of our national holiday @ El Cid Golf and Country Club House
- September 30th– Friendly Baseball game @ Teodoro Mariscal Stadium between Portalnd Pickes Vs Venados de Mazatlan.
- October 20-24– National Juvenile Infatile Tournament @ El Cid Golf and Country Club House
- Mazatlan Cultural Festival– Begins this month through out December; more information to come