El Cid Resorts Mazatlán welcomes you! Situated just south of the Tropic of Cancer, Mazatlán enjoys temperate semi-tropical weather year-round. The average temperature is between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius (77 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). With an average of 300 sunny days per year, it’s always beach weather here.
Our alluring resorts offer a gentle introduction to a land of golden beaches, diverse sea life, fine dining and shopping, and rich culture and history. Escape to Mazatlán México for fantastic recreation, world–class fishing and diving, vibrant culture and a limitless array of activities and water sports.
Golf Club in Mazatlán
Mazatlán is also home to many golf courses and tennis courts. For an ideal México golf vacation, tee up to our premier 27-hole championship golf course just moments away from El Cid’s four resorts. At this world-class golf course (PGA-rated par 72), featuring our new Lee Trevino nine, you can learn from experienced golf professionals through small classes or personalized lessons. El Cid Golf & Country Club also hosts annual tournaments every March and November including the Canadian Tour and Mexican PGA. Amateur golfers from around the world travel here to compete for thousands of dollars in prizes, as well as carts, vacation packages, and more.
- Music Friday nights @ Casa Haas- Throughout Spring this season Cultura Mazatlan is hosting a series of concerts Friday nights ranging from classical to contemporary.
- March 18th– Golden Zone Art Walk 12pm-4pm
- March 19th & 20th – 3rd Annual Wine Tasting Festival @ La Casona 12pm-8pm
- March 27th– “Romances” Ballet Gala @ Angela Peralta Theather 8pm
- April 9th– Art Walk in Downtown Historic Center
- April 16th– “Roots” Ballet Folorico presentation @ Angela Peralta Theather 8pm
Color your Spring 2021