About Cancún-Riviera Maya
Internationally recognized as a top ecotourism destination, the Riviera Maya is home to some of the most stunningly beautiful beaches in all of Mexico with expansive stretches of powdery white sand lapped by the clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. This world-renowned paradise offers mangroves and lagoons, ancient Mayan cities, ecological reserves and the world’s second largest coral reef.
The Riviera Maya extends along the Caribbean coastline of the state of Quintana Roo, from Puerto Morelos to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.
- Saturday evenings usually 8pm, Outdoor Movie Screenings @ Parque La Ceiba inPlaya del Carmen MORE INFORMATION
- June 18th-21st– “Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas” Fishing Tournamet and Sporting event
- First Friday of every month/ July 2nd, 2021 Cine Noire Jungle Experience 7pm MORE INFORMATION
- July 2nd, 2021– “Trendy Fair” in Playa del Carmen 6pm – 10pm
- July 16th, 2021- “Virgen del Carmen” Festival
- July 28th, 2021- Solidaridad’s 23rd Anniversary Celebration @ Parque La ceiba in Playa del Carmen
*Whale Shark Season begins/ Festival to be determined
“Magical Adventure” With Your Family
At Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort
from $817 USD
6 days, 5 nights – All Inclusive Plan
* Exclusive promotion for non-member guests on a first visit for resort preview.