Famous for its ancient Mayan remains, beautiful sandy beaches with crystal-clear blue waters, and its unsurpassed scuba diving, Cozumel is México’s largest island. Known as the Island of Swallows, Cozumel is nestled just 19 km (10 mi) off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, and 71 km (44 mi) south of Cancun. It has become a world-famous diving ad cruise ship destination.
San Miguel, Cozumel’s only town, has a laid back atmosphere. From the moment you arrive, you’ll feel the warmth of its people for which hospitality isn’t simply a practice, it’s a belief.
- Saturday evenings usually 8pm, Outdoor Movie Screenings @ Parque La Ceiba inPlaya del Carmen more information MORE INFORMATION
- June 18th-21st– “Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas” Fishing Tournamet and Sporting event
- First Friday of every month/ July 2nd, 2021 Cine Noire Jungle Experience 7pm MORE INFORMATION
- July 2nd, 2021– “Trendy Fair” in Playa del Carmen 6pm – 10pm
- July 16th, 2021- “Virgen del Carmen” Festival
- July 28th, 2021- Solidaridad’s 23rd Anniversary Celebration @ Parque La ceiba in Playa del Carmen
*Whale Shark Season begins/ Festival to be determined
At El Cid La Ceiba Beach
from $497 USD
6 days, 5 nights – European Plan
* Exclusive promotion for non-member guests on a first visit for resort preview.